Tuesday 5 August 2014

Primark A/W 2014 - My Picks




It may be August but I'm already getting excited for Autumn/Winter fashion, I'm getting a bit bored of my Summer wardrobe now if I'm honest. You've probably already noticed a few cold weather items sneaking in to the shops and I reckon now is as good a time as any to get started on your cold weather wardrobe before all the good stuff is gone. With that in mind I've had a sneak peak at what Primark has in store for us in the coming months and picked a few of my favourite pieces.
                    Tie Front Shirt Dress £13 (in store now)                       Slavo Studded Dress £17 (in store 22.10.14)

The 90s is very much still a trend for Autumn/Winter and I don't think I've seen anything more 90s than this shirt dress with tie front. It's definitely something I could see Angela from My So Called Life wearing, there's a girl who knew how to rock a check shirt. 
How beautiful is this printed dress, it's not something I'd normally expect from Primark but I love that they're trying something new. It would look stunning paired with thick black tights and chunky gold jewellery for a Christmas or New Years party. 
                 Floral Shirt Dress £13 (in store 20.8.14)                    Embellished Trophy Skirt £16 (in store 2.10.14)

This floral shirt dress is one to take you straight through from Summer to Autumn. Wear it open at the top and a pair of sandals whilst it's still warm or buttoned up with tights and boots for the colder months. 
There's something a little 1920s about this embellished skirt, paired with a simple black silk cami and heels, it's perfect for all those Christmas parties there's to look forward to. 
           Layered Textured Dress £13 (in store 27.8.14)                 Fur Collar Crombie £25 (in store 14.9.14)

This layered white dress is another great transitional piece, I'm picturing it with a colourful, chunky statement necklace and sky high heels for an alternative going out look that works in all weathers. 
As soon as this fur collar coat hits the shops I will definitely be buying it! It's totally 80s in a garish sort of way but that's why I love it, if you have to cover up your outfit with a coat you may as well make a statement! 
Zip Front Peep Toe Boot £16 (in store 7.7.14)              Wine Wool Floppy Hat £8 (in store 22.8.14)

LE Cut Out Detail Boot £18 (in store 29.8.14)

Primark always hit the mark with their shoes and accessories and their Autumn/Winter collection is no exception. Make like a fashion blogger and buy yourself this floppy hat, it's the sort of style that suits everyone.
These peep toe boots are perfect to take you through to Autumn and once it gets chilly switch to these buckled boots to keep your tootsies warm. I for one will be picking up both!

What do you think of the pieces I've chosen? What are you looking forward to wearing come Autumn/Winter? Let me know below!

* All pictures property of Primark *

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig