Thursday 7 November 2013

Beauty Picks For Autumn 2013



Autumn for me means a change of my every day make up picks and I'm sure for most of you it's the same. The clocks go back, the days get darker and so does my make up, I love going for rich berry colours, purples and golds. You can get a way with being slightly more daring without going too over the top. I put together a few picks from across the web of products I own/want to own.
  • Firstly, the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. This has to be the best mascara under £5 I've ever tried and it's currently only £4.50 on Asos which is a bargain for such a great mascara.
  • The L'Oreal Nude magique Eau De Teint Fondation is just about the lightest foundation you can get. It feels as if you are wearing nothing at all which is a huge plus point for the colder months when you're already wearing enough layers, you don't need another on your face.
  • I think I'll be going for more of a darker red/pink blush for Autumn/Winter and the Bourjois Paris Cream Blush in Sweet Cherry looks perfect for the job.
  • TopShop's lipstick in 'Beguiled' is a favourite amongst many beauty bloggers and it's not hard to see why. It's a perfect plum red shade, a great colour that works well with any complexion.
  • The Bourjois Intense Smokey Eyeshadow Trio in ' Rose Twist' I was drawn to simply because the colours looked so wearable. A mix of purples and a light gold, I can just imagine wearing these colours on New Years Eve.  
  • Finally, the L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster I definitely plan on buying, an eyeliner that makes applying eyeliner 10 times easier, yes please!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig