Saturday 28 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013


I was in two minds to do a post about what I got for Christmas this year mainly because I didn't want it to seem like I was showing off but that isn't what this is supposed to be at all. I love reading all about what other people got for Christmas on their blogs so I thought you might enjoy hearing about a few things I got too. I admit I've been thoroughly spoilt by my family but they work hard all year to treat us at Christmas so I'm eternally grateful for everything I've been given and I really love them to bits!

So anyway I just thought I'd share with you a few of my Christmas gifts starting with the beautiful new black handbag my sister got me from Accessorize. I chose it myself whilst out shopping with her so it wasn't a surprise but I was very determined about the style of bag I wanted and this one was perfect!

I also got these beautiful black leather ankle boots from Kurt Geiger because you can never go wrong with a pair of ankle boots for winter. I managed to get my Mum a really good discount for these with a 25% off Kurt Geiger voucher included in November's Elle magazine!

The 1920's style print pencil case is from Ted Baker and I thought I could use it as a make up bag to keep in my handbag. It's a bit different to Ted Baker's usual prints but I've really fallen for the 1920's style this year mainly due to the release of The Great Gatsby so I loved it as soon as I saw it!

I've been after a fur lapel for ages so when I spotted this cream faux fur number on Asos I immediately sent a link to my Mum and it just happened to turn up under the tree! It's so luxurious and looks great with my black leather jacket and green parka.



I'm going to have seriously great hair this year as I was also treated to the ghd V Sapphire Styler and the Babyliss Curl Secret! I was so excited when I opened them and I really didn't expect to get both for Christmas so it was such an amazing surprise! I've used both already and I am very impressed! I even used the Babyliss Curl Secret on Christmas morning, it only took 15 minutes to curl all of my hair when it usually takes 45 minutes and I really loved the result! 


I'd love to hear what you got this Christmas so let me know in the comments below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig