Tuesday 6 January 2015

Best Posts Of 2014



I didn't really do as much blogging as I would have liked in 2014, I had a really bad case of bloggers block that just wouldn't budge! Looking back on 2014 however there was surprisingly still quite a lot of posts to choose from for my best posts of the year. I've chosen a mix of the most popular posts as well as some of my favourite posts for you to get stuck into, enjoy!

A review of one of my favourite new releases of 2014 and also my most popular post of the year, seems you guys are big fans too!

This mascara has a firm place in my makeup bag since it's release at the beginning of 2014 and good news, they've just brought out a new version! be sure to keep an eye out for a review on my blog soon.

Another firm favourite of mine this year were the Bourjois liquid lipsticks. I just wish I could wear this colour more often, I need to go on more nights out!

This year I discovered all things french, specifically the amazing skincare that became more available in the UK. La Roche Posay has been my skin saviour of 2014!

Another favourite with the readers, the pop and glow blush stick also became one of mine too, I just love makeup that's portable!

I'm lucky enough to have the opportunity to travel quite a bit and one of my favourite trips of 2014 was this one I took to Amsterdam with my lovely Mum.

I had a completely unforgettable time in Italy this summer, I finally got to tick off Italy as one of the countries I was most desperate to visit. I really have been so lucky this year to visit such amazing places!

2014 was the year I really tried to get my butt into gear so I made a list. Since I've made the post I can cross off a few more things on the list too!

Talking about something I haven't really mentioned on my blog before was a little daunting to say the least but it was the one post I really wanted to write in 2014 and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

This was my first of TWO trips to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in 2015, what can I say, I love Harry Potter. I was completely blown away by the place, it really is magical!

I really wanted to do more outfit posts in 2014 but it just didn't happen. If I have one aim for my blog this year it will definitely be to do more.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig