Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Eve Nails



I had a whole New Years Eve Look planned to post today but I've been really poorly these last few days which means my plans have been cancelled tonight and I'll be spending the evening on the sofa instead. Not exactly what I had in mind but then again my new years eve's never go to plan so I should have expected it really.

Anyway I decided to do some new years eve nails instead and this is what I came up with. French tip inspired navy blue and silver nails with extra glitter. I LOVE these nails, it's just a shame no one will get to see them! 



For this look I used:
  • Ciate 'Underwear' Base Coat
  • Nails Inc 'Motcomb Street'
  • Ciate 'Fit For A Queen'
  • Ciate 'Confetti'
  • Ciate 'Speed Coat'

What are your plans for New Years Eve? Let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig