Tuesday 19 November 2013

A Few Buys From Matalan

 
I Skirt £14.00 Available HERE I Loafers £10.00 Available HERE I

I picked up a few really great buys from Matalan last week so I thought I'd share them here. Matalan is not normally somewhere I would shop for clothes, their home section is great and really well priced but most of their clothes leave a lot to be desired. However they are really reasonably priced and I managed to find a few things I had been after for ages; something tartan and a pair of black loafers.

I absolutely love this green tartan pleated skirt, I like to team it up with my leather jacket or a cosy thick knit jumper. Seeing as I'm half Scottish, it's always nice to embrace a bit of tartan!


I Star Tights £3.00 Available In Store I Dotty Tights £3.00 Available HERE I

These patent loafers are really versatile, perfect for during the day and smart enough to wear in the evening. They're also wide fit and I wouldn't say I have particularly wide feet but they fit like a dream. The tights I bought in this start pattern as well as a dotty pattern. They're really great for jazzing up an outfit seeing as we can no longer get away with bare legs cause it's too darn cold! For £3.00 I think they're an absolute bargain.   

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig