Friday 29 November 2013

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer


I Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer £6.99 AVAILABLE HERE I

I picked up the Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer a couple of weeks ago as part of a three for two deal because, well I know it's probably a beauty sin but I've never actually used a primer before! I've been using it for a few weeks now to give it a proper testing and thought I'd share what I've found.

Firstly I have to say that it really lives up to it's name, I've immediately noticed that it's made my foundation and concealer last a good couple of hours longer than it normally would. I was pretty amazed by this because I honestly thought it would make no difference but I've been doing fewer touch ups and I don't end up with that really annoying oily foundation build up around my nose like I used to. 

It feels very smooth when applied to the skin, there's no greasy residue, it just leaves your skin feeling velvet soft. Once I've applied my foundation it still feels incredibly smooth and has a sort of mattifying effect so if you prefer more of a glowing look then this primer is not for you.


I think what I most like about this product is that it acts as a barrier between your makeup and your skin so you have protection from wearing makeup as well as grime and dirt from everyday life. You don't need a lot of product, a little really goes a long way so I'm hoping that means it'll last me a good while too. It's unscented which is great for me as my skin gets really irritated by perfumed products.  

For the price I think the Rimmel primer gives great results and it's definitely something I will be repurchasing. It's become a firm favourite in my everyday makeup routine.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig