Friday 9 August 2013

Easy Nail Art Using A Cocktail Stick



I did a little experimenting last night on my nails and I think it really paid off. I really wanted to do a leopard print design on my nails but couldn't find the nail art pens I would normally use. Instead I decided to use cocktail sticks and it was surprisingly easy to do and something which I will definitely do again. I just put a couple of drops of nail polish on to a piece of paper and used the pointed tip to draw on the nail. Here's a tip, if you find it difficult to paint your nails using your non dominant hand start with that hand because then you won't be so concerned about smudging the polish on your good hand and you can afford to be a little less careful.


For the pink nails I used: Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry Ice Cream, TopShop Nail Polish in Subterfuge and Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Prickly Pear.  


For the blue nails I used: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry, Nails Inc in Motcomb Street and Urban Decay Nail Polish in Love Train.
For the top coat I used 17 Nail Xtras Double Gloss Top Coat.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig