Wednesday 7 August 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush



Another buy from Bourjois, this time the new Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender. I had never owned a cream blush until I bought this so was very excited to try it out and I definitely wasn't disappointed.

Firstly on to the packaging which is the very familiar little round pot of blush synonymous with Bourjois. It's so cute and light weight, the perfect size to keep in your handbag and also includes a handy little mirror and new style magnetic closing.

As for the blush itself It's a pale pink when on the skin and a very natural flush of colour which gives a very healthy look. I like to apply it with my fingertips (you could just as easily use a brush) and was so impressed at how easy it was to blend out from it's cream consistency to powder for a natural look. It's incredibly long lasting and I haven't need to touch it up during the day but it's also buildable to transition from a day to evening look.


The only negative I can come up with about the Bourjois Cream Blush is that there is a very limited range of only three colours, but I'm sure Bourjois will be planning to bring out more colours of this very popular product. 
Available here for £ 7.99     


Have you tried any of the Bourjois Cream Blushers? Let me know what you think below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig