Wednesday 3 July 2013

USA Road Trip 2013 - I'm Home!


This is just a little update to say that I'm home from my travels. Oh it feels good to be home! We got back early yesterday morning and I mistakenly spent half the day asleep which meant I also spent most of the night awake. I'm certainly suffering the effects of jet lag today! But anyway as soon as I feel a bit more human and my brain feels a little less like mush I will post the remainder of my travel diaries. I've also plenty more pictures to share which I'll get right on with tomorrow. We had the most amazing time and I spent so long looking forward to it that I'm quite sad it's all over already. Thankfully I've got my birthday to look forward to this coming weekend and it looks like the weather will be good for a birthday barbecue!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig