Saturday 19 July 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag - Summer Edition


What started off as a 'What's In My Makeup Bag' post has, to be honest with you, turned in to an excuse to show off the super cute makeup bag my sister got me for my birthday. I mean c'mon, It's got my name on it, what could be better than that?! I've started using it to carry around the products I might need throughout the day so if you wanna see what they are then keep reading. 

Let's start off with the base, in the summer I tend to switch to a tinted moisturiser rather than a heavy foundation but with the Bourjois CC Cream I feel like I have the best of both worlds and I can easily apply it with my fingers if I'm in a rush. Teamed up with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to keep any pesky spots covered and my skin looks clear and fresh all day long and thanks to my favourite travel companion, the No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush Stick in the shade 'Rose Blossom', I no longer look pasty faced half way through the day. Trust me, If you're feeling tired and worn out, a little of this cream blush instantly makes you more awake which makes it a must for me when I'm travelling.


On to the eyes, I tend to carry round a mascara with me just to give it a little refresh half way through the day or to vamp it up a bit for the evening. My favourite L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara does the job perfectly!, the brush really seperates the lashes so I don't have to think too much about what I'm doing and dries quickly so no smudging. A liquid liner in my bag is a must to keep my cat eye flick looking fresh, I'm guilty of forgetting I have eyeliner on and rubbing my eyes, especially when I'm tired and there is nothing worse than patchy eye liner. The Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner makes it so easy to apply when I'm in a rush.

Lastly, for my lips, my two favourites; YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in the shade 'Peach Passion' for during the day and Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 210 'Unapologetic' for an evening look. Peaches and pinks are what I stick to with my skin tone and these two are staples in my makeup bag for the summer.

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream (Review) - £9.99 boots.com
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19 boots.com
No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush Stick - £9.95 boots.com
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara (Review) - £8.99 boots.com
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner - £5.29 boots.com
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (Review) - £24.50 boots.com
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - £7.99 boots.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig