Saturday 19 July 2014

NEW CID Cosmetics Free With Cosmopolitan August 2014


Just a quick heads up that Cosmopolitan UK is giving away a few New CID Cosmetics products with their August 2014 issue! It's a great opportunity to try out a British beauty brand that you might otherwise have never given a chance before. There's four products to choose from: three i-crayons, lip and cheek tints in shades Rose Tint, Strawberry Souffle and Plum Cordial as well as a black mascara up for grabs, all worth £60 in total.



I picked the shade 'Plum Cordial' a rich purple red colour which turned out to be more of a pinky red when I applied it. I used it on both my lips and cheeks and I have to say I think I prefer it as a cheek stain rather than a lip stain. It felt quite sticky and glossy on my lips which I didn't really like whereas on my cheeks it blended in really well and gave me a natural pink flush.

I definitely think it's worth picking up a copy just to give New CID Cosmetics a try for only £3.70!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig