Friday 22 August 2014

The Best Songs Of Summer 2014

Summer seems to have buggered off here in the UK, I'm pretty sure it's still August but Mother Nature obviously thinks it's October. So what to do when the weather is rubbish and getting you down? Blast out your favourite summer tunes and pretend you're still lying on that gorgeous beach with the waves lapping at your feet consoled with the fact that your pasty English skin saw at least a glimpse of the sun this year!

Songs have such a unique way of holding memories whether it be thinking of a time when the song was playing or the words acting as a reminder of the past and for me these songs sum up my summer perfectly. It's quite a random mix I'll give you that but there's not really one genre I love more than any other, I just appreciate a great song. No more explanation needed, just hit play.

George Ezra - Blame It On Me



Milky Chance - Stolen Dance



Charli XCX - Boom Clap



Clean Bandit - Come Over feat. Stylo G



Route 94 - My Love feat. Jess Glynne



Wankelmut and Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle MK Remix



Rizzle Kicks - Tell Her





Do you have a favourite song from the summer? Any recommendations? Let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig