Sunday 7 July 2013

Current Favourite Nail Polish

I'm in love with this colour 'e-nuf is e-nuf'' from Essie, a creamy pink, coral colour perfect for the summer months. I bought it whilst in the US as Essie polishes are much cheaper there than at home. Put it this way I paid $8.00 whereas in the UK I'd pay £7.99 (about $12.00!) The colour is opaque with one coat although I applied two for durability and I was little disappointed that it chipped on the first day of wear even with a top coat. However I don't think I've ever loved a colour this much so I'm gonna over look that. I feel like it's one I could wear all year round and I'm really not sure what I'm going to do when it runs out! If anyone knows where I can get Essie nail polished for cheaper in the UK please let me know!  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig