Thursday 17 September 2015

The Perfect Autumn Nail Colour - Barry M Paprika



I think I may have found THE most perfect nail colour for Autumn! Okay technically I didn't find it, my Mum was the one who bought it but we have a shared nail polish collection. It's good old Barry M again, I've said before but most of my nail polishes are from Barry M. They're just so cheap, last for ages and there are tons of colours to choose from! The shade is 'Paprika' from the Gelly Hi-Shine range, a deep, burnt orange colour that makes me think of fallen leaves and bonfires. If that doesn't say Autumn then I don't know what does!



I'm not really the biggest of Autumn, the cold I can deal with but complete darkness by 4pm is just the absolute worst! What I do like however is being able to wear gorgeous, deep red shades. They suit my skin tone way better than summery pastels and bright colours! Grey and navy are also up there on my list of favourite colours to wear in the Autumn.


I ended up wearing this shade on my nails for a good 6 -7 days before it started to chip, impressive results as always from Barry M! The Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine range really is fantastic, if you haven't tried it already I definitely recommend you do. They're easy to apply and give your nails a high quality gel finish without having to spend a fortune on a manicure!

Have you got a favourite nail polish shade you like to wear in the Autumn? Let me know in the comments below!

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - £2.50 boots.com

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig