Sunday 21 July 2013

Turquoise And Coral - Room Inspiration


You might know if you've read my previous blog post (which you can read here) that I'm currently in the process of redecorating my bedroom. It's taken longer than I expected, mainly due to life in general just getting in the way, and since that first blog post I've changed my mind a little about what I want. In fact I was reading my Mum's copy of the latest Ideal Home magazine and in it they had a feature on the most beautiful bedroom using white and turquoise with accents of coral. It's funny cause I never really considered those colours together but actually I can really imagine the pops of vibrant colour against the bright white.  

I got really inspired and immediately went on the net and started (window) shopping for all the lovely things I want in my room. I then got even more carried away and put together a little wish list. Oops, I'll probably change my mind again by the time I actually comes round to decorating but gaaah I just love these colours together so much I can't help myself!    

Row 1: Chevron Fabric from Etsy - Fabric Secret, Red Picture Frame from Zara Home £5.99, Duck Egg Blue Chenille Cushion from Tesco £6.00 
Row 2: Vintage Cameras Print Set from Etsy - AldariArt, Happy Wall Art Print from Etsy - AldariArt 
Row 3: Damask Fabric from Etsy - Fabric Secret, Spindle Table Lamp from Tesco £34.97, Coral Pillow Cover from Etsy - SewGracious £12.11    
  
Hope you liked what I picked and let me know below if you're planning any redecorating, I'd love to hear your ideas!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig