Friday 5 September 2014

A Thank You And An Apology

I just thought I'd pop up a quick post to say thank you so much to those of you who continue to read my blog! I'm so grateful to all of you, especially the ones who regularly leave comments and it truly means so much that you're enjoying what I'm writing.

I know I've massively neglected my blog recently, I got a little stressed out with it and just couldn't come up with any interesting posts! Fortunately my bloggers block seems to have lifted and you'll be happy to know I'm aiming to post three times a week AT LEAST from now on.

It still thrills me that there are people from all over the world who regularly read my posts, I know that there's quite a few of you in the US(Hey there!), Canada (Hello/Bonjour!), Australia (G'day!), France (Salut!), Germany (Hallo!), Israel (Shalom!), Ireland (Hi!), Russia (Privet!), Sweden (Hej!) and of course the UK (Hello!), I'm not sure how you all found me but it means so much that you all keep returning!

So again a massive thank you and sorry for being so lazy these past few months, I promise there will be tons more to read from now on!

Don't forget you can follow me on:
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Lookbook
Bloglovin
GFC
Google +
Instagram
AsosFashionFinder


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig