Friday 14 June 2013

Summer French Manicure


I recently found a really easy technique for painting the tips of your nails if you want a salon style french manicure at home and I'm gonna share it with you lucky lot. Seeing as it's summer (I think) I decided to do a manicure with orange and pink instead which looks really cool. All you need is: two complimenting nail colours, nail clippers, scotch tape or stickers and a good top coat. You could do this with any colours or in the style of a classic french manicure.
First things first paint the base colour and make sure it's really dry before you start the next step. Using the nail clippers cut the end of the scotch tape/sticker so you have a rounded off shape. Rip this piece off and place the rounded end on the nail where you want the coloured tip. Paint the tip of the nail then gently peel off the tape from the bottom. This is why you want to be sure that the base colour is really dry so that it doesn't come off when you take off the tape. So there you go, a really easy way to neatly paint the tips of your nails.


Let me know if you try it out!

p.s. I'm now on twitter, follow me @agrlclldeleanor
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig