Sunday 7 June 2015

Welcome To BEAUTYDRESSED.COM!



Welcome to BEAUTYDRESSED.COM, formerly known as A Girl Called Eleanor! Yep I've given my blog a whole new name! It's something I've been thinking about for quite a while now, mainly because I felt the previous name didn't really say anything about what my blog is about. It made it sound like a lifestyle blog when really it's a whole mix of things. So after much umming and ahhing, I decided on Beauty Dressed which better reflects both the fashion and beauty side of my blog as well as the lifestyle posts. This is obviously one of the big changes I was talking about in my previous post but another is that after two years of blogging I've finally decided to buy my own domain name! It's so exciting because it really feels like my own site now!

Are you ready for yet another change? Well it is safe to say my posts have been sporadic as of late but I'm fully commited now to posting at least 4 times a week with all new content which will include more outfit posts, product reviews, hauls and lots more new ideas too. I already have a few things up my sleeve!


Now feels like a really great time to start making these changes as I feel like I'm ready to start dedicating more time to my blog and turn it into something that I've thought about for a long while. Plus, I definitely think we're at the beginning of a new phase of blogging where people are finally taking notice and taking it more seriously and I don't want to get left behind. I really want to be a part of what's to come in the future of blogging.

At the end of the day though, I don't really want to change what my blog is about, I can already see the improvements I've made in my two years of blogging and I want to continue to improve and create great content that you guys will want to read.

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig