Wednesday 30 October 2013

Spooky Halloween Nail Art


I had a go at some spooky Halloween nails this week, seeing as I won't get a chance to dress up I thought it might be fun to do something fun with my nails. The frankenstein's monster nails I did using a tutorial from Miss Budget Beauty's youtube channel which I'll include at the bottom of the page. All the other designs I just copied off pictures I found on google.

I couldn't actually find my nail art pen so instead I used an old liquid eyeliner which worked really well and dried matte on the nails which I think looks pretty cool. Unfortunately I forgot to add a top coat to my nails so when I went in the shower the eyeliner washed completely off my nails. Oh well, you live and you learn!

For a first try I was pretty pleased with the results and all the designs were so easy to do. They'd definitely be a great addition to any Halloween costume or as a bit of fun if you're not planning on dressing up.




p.s. Keep up with all the latest on A Girl Called Eleanor by following me on Twitter, Bloglovin, Google+ and Pinterest. You can also sign up by Email in the side bar for regular post updates!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig