Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday Sounds #3


PLAY WHILST LISTENING

This weeks Sunday Sound is one of my all time favourite songs; Dreams by Fleetwood Mac. It reminds me of when I was really young sitting in the back of the car on long journeys, everyone in the car would be singing along and even at that age I knew every word. It's such a beautiful song, quite calming really. I guess I can thank my parents for my love of Fleetwood Mac.

So whilst you're listening, here's a round up of this weeks top posts on 'A Girl Called Eleanor':

OOTD - A Girl and A Spotty Dog - Another outift, this time just a really casual look for me plus my Dalmatian Freddie makes an appearance too! If that doesn't make you want to take a look, I don't know what will! 

A Few Recent Buys - A mini haul type post of a few recent purchases including the most gorgeous dress which was an absolute bargain from Primark.

Must Haves Skirts For Spring/Summer 2014 - A round up of my favourite skirts from Asos for Spring/Summer 2014. I know I might be getting slightly ahead of myself but they're just too pretty to resist!

Alexa Chung Makeup Look - I'm trying to do my best Alexa Chung impression in this post, recreating the makeup look she wore in January's issue of Glamour UK magazine.

My favourite beauty products this week  have been a few old favourites, the first of which is Bella Bamba from Benefit. I used this blusher at the start of the week having not used it for months and have realised again just much I love it. Unfortunately I found out this week that Benefit has stopped selling it, I have no idea why! It's a real shame, looks like I might have to ration my use from now on.
Another favourite this week has been my new Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 'Unapologetic'. It tastes minty, why don't all lipsticks taste minty! Plus it's super pigmented and just the most gorgeous bright pink, I can't wait for more opportunities to wear it!

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms £7.99 boots.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig