Saturday 22 March 2014

Wishlist - Good Hair Day


I am obsessed with my hair, you ask any one who knows me and they'll tell you I spend hours styling it and the rest of the day worrying whether there's a hair out of place. I own 6 different styling tools which may be slightly excessive but hey, at least my hair looks good! Unfortunately my hair dryer has now decided to go on the blink, effectively I can't turn it off which is a nuisance to say the least. I've got my eye on the Ghd Air Hairdryer instead, it's like the ferrari of all hairdryers and I would LOVE to own one! There's no way I can afford it at the moment so I'll have to keep on wishing. In fact if I owned everything on this list I would be a really happy bunny, a happy bunny with great hair.

Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Spray - £3.59 boots.com
Asos Floral Hair Bow - £4.00 asos.com
Ghd Air Hairdrying Kit - £109.00 hairtrade.com
Invisibobble Hair Tie - £4.00 topshop.com
Cream Rose Floral Bulldog Hair Clip - £2.99 newlook.com
New Look Oversized Bun Garland - £4.99 asos.com
Oasis Polka Dot Hair Barette - £6.00 asos.com
Moroccanoil Treatment - £13.45 hairtrade.com
Bow Elastic - £3.00 topshop.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig