Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Days 19 & 20


As with last weekend I've coupled together this weekend's advents in one post so here's days 19 and 20.

On Day 19 of the Look Fantastic Calendar, the treat behind the door was a bareMinerals Eyeshadow in the shade 'graphite'. It's a dark grey matte shade which looks like it could be perfect for a smokey eye! It is a loose powder eyeshadow however which I'm not too fond of as it goes everywhere! I haven't used it properly yet but I did swatch it on my hand. I built up the colour for it to look how it does in the picture below so it's fairly pigmented but the colour works better when you build it up.



Day 20 was from one of my all time favourite brands Molton Brown, it's a 100ml bottle of their Black Peppercorn bodywash. It contains a mix of Madagascan black pepper, coriander and basil and smells absolutely incredible! It's quite a masculine scent however and when I showed it to my Dad he loved it, so I'll be giving this to him!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig