Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 6


It's the 6th of December and behind today's door was an Inika Certified Organic Eyeliner in the shade 05 Black Caviar. I was really happy to see a full sized eyeliner, it even has a handy little sharpen on the end of it, why don't more eyeliners have that?! I have to admit though that I've never come across Inika before so I did a little search and turns out they're a certified organic, vegan, halal and cruelty free brand. The eyeliner is also free from talc, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, fragrance, fillers and
GMO ingredients. I'd really love to use more ethical and cruelty free beauty products so I am definitely going to check out more of their products!

Have you got the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig