Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 9



This month seems to be just zooming by! There was something very exciting in the Look Fantastic Calendar today, a little 10ml tub of Cult 51 night cream. I had to google Cult 51 because I'd never heard of it and for good reason too. Turns out this stuff costs a whopping £125 per tub, hence why I wasn't familiar with it, it's completely out of my price range! It has fantastic reviews though so I'm really interested to see what it can do for my skin. Plus it smells incredible, I don't really know how to explain it, it just smells 'expensive'! Either way I think I'll be using this sparingly because I won't be able to afford to replace it!


Have you got the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig