Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Sounds #2


PLAY WHILST LISTENING

Firstly I'll start with an apology, I forgot to do a Sunday Sounds post last week, oops! However I have a real treat for you this week, an amazing song called 'Let Go For Tonight' by Foxes. I have been absoloutely loving this song, it just makes me feel really happy, like I need to go crazy and dance! Obviously as long as there's no one else around.

So whilst you're listening, here's a round up of this weeks top posts on 'A Girl Called Eleanor':

OOTD - A Girl In Leopard and Tartan Print - My very first OOTD was posted this week! I had some really positive feedback so it's definitely going to be something I will be doing regularly on my blog from now on.

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette - My Mum brought me back this gorgeous eyeshadow palette from the US this week. It has the most amazing colours in it and I can't wait to give it more of a try!

Review - Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'In Love With Ginger' - I FINALLY found the perfect orange lipstick after a false start last week (see here), it's glossy and bright and compliments my complexion perfectly!

Review - L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - This mascara has had a lot of hype around it since it's release and I finally got to try it out and see for myself. It's safe to say I was really impressed!

My Favourite Beauty Products This Week are firstly the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara. I only bought it last weekend and it's already become my go to mascara. I'm really loving the look of long, seperate lashes at the moment and this mascara gives me exactly that. Another favourite this week has been my Real Techniques brushes, I have so many of them now and I gave them all a deep clean this weekend. They look like new again now, yay!

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara £8.99 - boots.com
Real Techniques Brushes boots.com

What song  have you been loving this week? Let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig