Saturday 18 January 2014

Review - Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick - 107


After yesterdays disappointment (see here) I made up for it today by picking up the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in shade 107. It's a gorgeous wine colour and one that I've been hankering after for ages! Normally it's always been sold out, I guess it has to be the most popular colour in the range but my local boots was stocking it so who am I to say no!

I LOVE this colour, it's just so flattering against my pale skin, I like to think wearing this makes me look kinda vampy like one of those girls who goes to a lots of cool, underground gigs. In reality I doubt it does but I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of it. I still however can't decide if I'm brave enough to wear it out during the day time, I think this is one just for going out at night!



The texture is lovely for a matte lipstick, really wearable and very long lasting. It certainly doesn't cling to all the dry bits on your lips like some matte lipsticks do. Oh and I just have to mention the smell, it has such a lovely fruity frangrance which sort of makes it feel more high end! I think this will fast become my new favourite lipstick!

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick £5.49 superdrug.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig