Saturday 11 January 2014

Review - This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and Sleep Balm


I'm the worst sleeper known to man, always have been. I think it come's down to the fact that I'm a night owl, I get everything done in the evening, it's when I feel at my most productive so I always have 101 things running through my mind when I'm trying to sleep. 

Luckily for me This Works have a great range of products called 'Deep Sleep' which are designed to help you drift off into a natural nights sleep. This Christmas I therefore decided to ask for the 'Deep Sleep Night Time' Gift Set which contains their bestselling 'Deep Sleep Pillow Spray' as well as a little tub of 'Sleep Balm'. I've been using both pretty much every night for the past few weeks and thought I'd share my views on both.  


Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - It's a gorgeous blend of lavender and Vetiver (I've never heard of Vetiver before either!) which is supposed to help you relax, unwind and be ready for sleep. The fragrance is obviously really lovely, not at all over powering. I'd describe it as quite a gentle scent and very relaxing, I have to say it really does make me feel ready for sleep and very calm. I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect but either way I'm going to keep on using it!


Sleep Balm - This Lavender oil induced balm is to be applied on your pulse points and can also be used for dry cuticles/elbows. Again it has a lovely scent, lavender is one of my favourites, but I'm not really sure it works as much as the pillow spray. It is however quite soothing to rub on your wrists and neck but I haven't found myself reaching for it every night. 

This is a really lovely little gift set but honestly I'd save yourself £6.00 and just buy the Pillow Spray on it's own. It's not to say I don't like the sleep balm, it's just that I'm more interested in using the spray as I think it's more effective. 

This Works Deep Sleep Gift Set - £22.00 spacenk.co.uk
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - £16.00 spacenk.co.uk

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig