Tuesday 14 January 2014

Multi-Coloured French Manicure


I did this quick manicure for my sister yesterday, it's pretty much the same as a french manicure just using different colours, in this case aqua blue and grey. I absolutely LOVE this colour combination, it's just so pretty, the exact opposite of dark and wintery! I'm really loving going crazy with colour this Autumn/Winter not just on my nails but with my clothes as well.

This is so easy to recreate, even on yourself, make sure there's a minimal amount of polish on the brush then turn it sideways and gently brush along the tip of the nail. Make sure you curve the line down towards the edge of the nail to get that chic french manicure look.

The colours I used were:
Ciate Paint Pot 'Ferris Wheel' £9.00 ciate.co.uk
Ciate Paint Pot 'Pillow Fight' £9.00 ciate.co.uk

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig