Wednesday 8 January 2014

Top 4 - Beauty Sites

I spend an unhealthy amount of time browsing the internet for make up tips and inspiration. Things that I thought were completely impossible are made easy with video tutorials and if I'm looking for a new foundation or lipstick, I'll open up my computer and have all the information I need at my fingertips! Of course I have my favourite beauty sites that I check every day religiously so I thought I'd share them with you. 



I've mentioned Lisa Eldridge numerous times on my blog, mainly her youtube channel (which is amazing!) but she also has an incredible website full of make up tutorials, beauty recommendations, looks she's done on her celebrity clients and much more. She's currently one of the top make up artists in her field so you know your in safe hands. It's so incredible to have the opportunity to see a real master at work sharing everything she knows! 




The  Beauty Department has to be my favourite beauty site, it was created by Kristin Ess and Amy Nadine who as well as being experts in all things hair, nails and makeup, work regularly with Lauren Conrad to create all her hair and beauty looks. Their tutorials have to be the best on the web, they have tons of easy to follow step by step guides for all the makeup, nail and hair related things you always wondered how how to do! I've really learnt so much from their site and I'm always passing on little tips and tricks and telling people to go visit their site so what are you waiting for!



Although its not technically a beauty site, I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. It's an amazing site where people can share any pictures they like but I mostly like to pin all the incredible beauty related pictures there are to offer on the site. If you're looking for inspiration or want to recreate a look be it hair, makeup or nails, Pinterest is the place to look! Oh and by the way I'm on Pinterest, follow me here!  




Sali Hughes is the resident beauty writer for the Guardian newspaper so if anyone knows their stuff about all things beauty it's Sali! The past few years I've been reading her articles and watching her videos online but in 2013 she created her very own site. It's filled to the brim with excellent reviews and recommendations as well as very funny posts from guest writers that are well worth a read. If you need any more persuading, it's the only place you'll find Bobbi Brown sharing the contents of her handbag or getting a sneak peek at what Charlotte Tilbury keeps on her bathroom shelf!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig